May, 21st 2018
Dear Mutsumi,
I am surrendering... Saturday I have spent a lot of money to stay outside with another woman... I have brought her at home too, but I haven’t felt anything. I was just waiting that she went away as soon as possible. I was crying inside because I would liked have you with me.
But after four years of sufferance I surrendered... I feel bad, also because the money is needed for the future of Haruka and have wasted them (now it will take time to recover them).
The loneliness, the empty house, nobody to speak with, nobody to caress, nobody to share emotions with, nobody to share the few money earned... and so I failed...
I cannot forget you because you are too special, nobody can be compared to you... you are too ahead... The emotions I have felt with you cannot be reproduced, cannot be replicated...
I care only about you and Haruka.
I don’t know how is the situation with the divorce and I don’t care. I will not give up however.
I just ask this: Please help me to stay stick on my tasks!
Because I feel that I am giving up... Don’t let me forget that I have a daughter!
Bye.
Andrea
P.S. For me was enough stay with you... If you don’t want to see me anymore is all right for me and I have already accepted it because I live with the remembrances of you... every day you are with me... but Haruka is a hole in me, please let us create a relationship is important also for her...
No comments:
Post a Comment