Pagine

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

An Empty Paradise

July, 31st 2017

Dear Mutsumi,

thank you!

These photos help me a lot! There are days when I would like to give up
everything, but thanks to this photo I have found some other will to go ahead.

I hadn't the "middle month crisis" just because I had "after a week crisis"
and so almost every day till now...
I made great efforts in order to avoid to disturb you...

I haven't sent any present for Haruka's birthday as you required in the past.
I will put some more money on Haruka bank account in exchange.

Your/our Daughter is really beautiful, I hope that one day she can be here in
Italy and have all the fruits she wants given the fact here are really cheap.

Bye.

Andrea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An Empty Paradise

I cry,
almost everyday,
often at evenings,
true tears.
tears of loneliness,

I cry,
because I think to love,
to all the love I have felt,
to all the love I still feel,
for you.

You took my heart,
you used it,
and then you threw it away,
in the brambles.

I gathered it,
because I still need it,
there are children that still need me,
I cannot abandon them.

I cry,
because my heart is smarting,
it works but the wounds are smarting,
the wounds don't heal,
till my heart will beat...

No comments:

Post a Comment