Pagine

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Divorce documents

September, 30th 2017

My Dear Mutsumi,

the documents of the divorce arrived yesterday.

I remained a little surprised because I thought to read worse things on them. Clearly I don't agree in some of the reconstructions of the facts, but it is normal that you had to exaggerate a little bit in order to give body to your sue.

If you are so kind to answer, I have some questions: if I don't show at the Court or I accept the document, 1 - we will divorce, 2- I will have the chance to see Haruka once a year and 3- I have to pay the costs for the divorce (1700000 Yen)? That's all? Have you renounced to the monthly money for Haruka?

My idea is still to be present the day at the Court. And to spend the less possible for the divorce.

I was preparing a detailed actions to make. But I am considering alternative ways to act now.

Accepting the situation as it is, would be quite easier.
If in the paper would have been written some periodical Skype connection and the chance to see Haruka twice per year (in a cheaper way compared the meeting in Tokyo) would be great.
And paying all the costs for the divorce is not fair given the fact you have asked to do it in this way; it would be good sharing the sum.

It has passed too much time. And it is time to turn page.

Bye.

Andrea


P.S. I don't feel any rage or anger toward you because you are doing your own interest. So as well I will do mine. If I am still looking for a compromise is just because I want to close the situation that is lingering for too long.
I have changed my mind lately (especially after the documents I received and a special thing happened in my life).
I am not promising anything, so don't be surprised or be in anger if I decide to respond to the request of appearance of the Court. I am considering many options to pursue and also considering to go all the way.
Don't answer to this mail if you don't feel like.
You have been really important to me and I will never forget you. Sorry for being so poor and disappointing as person... I have tried as much as I could... Thank you very much for having given me this big chance. Things are going better for me now. Without you I would be still inside the "hole".





































No comments:

Post a Comment