Pagine

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Re: About the trial and meeting with Haruka

November, 11th 2017


To Andrea

I am really sorry for late.
Few days ago, I just asked about reply for your email to the lawyer.
He will soon mail you.

I had to mail you directly and explain about your questions.
This trial will not judge which is more worse. This is not criminal suit. So they do not judge about penalties.
In your mail, you think we need to deepen about our divorce, but I think it’s not a good idea to do in this suit. Because those are quite personal and we already know we have our own opinions. If you want to write your point, you have to write them in Japanese. It is a request from the court. Making a translation of your opinion into Japanese will be quite expensive. If you say something about me or this marriage, please send them just to me. It is my responsibility to accept your opinion.

About the divorce suit, the court will judge our divorce because of separation. It is clear that we are breaking up. If you come or write your opinions in Japanese (using time and money), our divorce will judge.
If you say something about me or my mother like you wrote in mail that sent to Mr Tamara, those are enforce the fact that we can not continue this marriage.

And another point, parental authority. Raising up child, parental authority is necessary. In reality, I am raising Haruka, so the court will judge parental authority to me. I think in this point, you do not oppose.

The court will judge just these two point. They do not judge about meeting with Haruka.
I will talk about meeting after divorce will formed. I promise.

From these reasons, there is no reason to come to the court on February. I hope you will understand.

I am under a lot of stress as you like. I just really hope restart. I was bad luck for you. I really sorry.
After divorce, I mean you cooperate for fast finish of this trial, as a good mother, I will talk with you about what is Haruka ‘s happiness.

Hope your understanding.

Take care of yourself.

Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment