August, 31st 2017
Dear Mutsumi,
I REALLY thank you for the photos but I don’t understand why you had to write
“no answers”.
When you sent the photo of birthday I haven’t answered because I knew I had
taken too much space writing that day…
You say that you get anxious about my mails, but I get anxious as well
receiving mails written in that way: I cannot understand either I have done
something wrong or there is something happening there in Japan.
It might be you received the request of the Italian Embassy about my renewal
of passport (I cannot imagine anything else I have done wrong).
The Italian law protect strongly children. So, each parent need to have the
approval of the other parent in order to have a new passport. I have asked to
the Embassy if there was a way to avoid to disturb you. I didn’t know not even
if they really sent the communication to you yet. They acted with no
information to me.
So now, you can be absolutely sure that I will never try to abduct Haruka.
First of all it is against my ethics and the way I have been educated in Italy.
But also, as you can see now (even though I haven’t ever mentioned before), it
is the Italian State that will put me in jail if I try to do something like
that! In no time!
Finally, I was waiting to receive the photos of the month to tell you that if
you reckon to feel in danger with the problems about North Korea, you and
Haruka can always be here and I will pay for everything for as long as you need
(also the flight). I really don’t think that something will happen and I don’t
think that you will think of me as first option. However I am here.
I have to go back to work.
Bye.
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment