Pagine

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

To Andrea

October, 2nd 2017



To Andrea

About a questions about the suit.
I can understand your uneasiness about the suit.

At first, I want you to know is that my purpose that I filed a suit only as for the acquisition of a divorce and the parental authority.

Well...
About the amount of money of the legal cost(in your words "costs for the divorce "), there is misunderstanding.
A legal cost is the fee that I paid to the court and the expense that it costs for a service, and an amount of money is totally different.
In addition, I do not request it from you even if a court gave you an order for the payment. A different procedure is necessary for request and it too complicated.

About the expense of bringing up Haruka, it is not an object of the trial in this suit (I did not abandon it).
A court cannot give you an order for payment of the expense of bringing up her.

About the meeting interchange, it is not an object of the trail either (not prohibited).

Even if you do not appear, a divorce and parental authority are only decided, and you do not have the disadvantage other than it.

On the other hand, the arrangement of the interpreter and the payment to an interpreter are necessary beforehand in communication with a court when you appear.
In addition, trail may not be over in a day. Few months later, we need to set a date for a trail.
In that case, including the expense about the interpreter whom I will pay, I need to request it from you.

If you do not appear, and a divorce is decided formally, I accept the communication about the meeting. I will think about Skype meetings too.
And if we can agree about the meeting, I want to do talks about the expense of bringing up Haruka.

And a photo of October.

Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment