March, 31st 2018
Mio Bellissimo Amore, (My Beautiful Love,)
this you has been and this is what you are in my mind. Even though our relationship is finished.
How are you doing? I don’t have news from you from a while.
I will never forget you. And this isn’t a menace. It is just because you have been the person I have loved most in my life.
I still remember the dizziness and the giddiness I felt in Himi (Toyama Prefecture) watching you. Something incredible. Pure LOVE!
I remember when we were eating the ice-cream in the backyard of your house in April 2014 and we had a real speech between husband and wife.
I remember the day you brought us something to drink in the field.
And I have many other beautiful memories.
When I feel down or I am tired from the work, I remember those sweet and pleasant moment. For me those memories are all my life.
You are free. Soon you will be also divorced...
Yes, I felt jealousy in the past years thinking of you with another man and the fact anybody could have a relationship with my daughter and I couldn’t. It has been hard!
The sad part is that we have lost some of the best years of our lives with this fight and we haven’t focused on Haruka’s sake.
I always look for your good advices in my memories. I try to remember them when I have some moment when I restart to dream and living 10 cm above the ground... It happens... It happens again and often too... That’s why I think you have done the right thing leaving me. I would have been a continuous source of stress for you.
Some days, when I have to choose what to do or I start dreaming new projects, I think “What Mutsumi would say about this?” or “Mutsumi would be unhappy of my way to act so it isn’t a good thing to do...”. I know, it is too much but that’s me... And you have been really important.
You have been such a lucky chance for me...
Here it is Easter time. I know that I am writing too much in the last period, but this holiday force me to think. If you can bury the hatchet for this days and send a photo of Haruka, I would really appreciate it! So I can see if she is going well and indirectly, I can know you are still there.
Take care!
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment