Pagine

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

About the trial and meeting with Haruka

November, 11th 2017

Dear Bengoshi Tamura,

it is more than one month since I have written to you. I had asked the chance to see Haruka before the trial (since I believe it might be the last time I will see her in my life) and I had asked the clear definition of the way we manage the situation of the divorce. In exchange I proposed to avoid to answer to the Court and avoid to be present the 5th of February at the trial.
We could have find a faster solution so Mutsumi would have had the Government money and it would have been less wasted time and less emotional pain for everybody.

Given the fact I hadn't received an answer I communicate this:

1- I will be at the trial given the fact I had no clear answer about the chance to have a regular relationship with my daughter and an easy way to divorce.

2- In the meanwhile I have already booked my hotels where to stay in February since I cannot wait too late (And bought my flight ticket).
I will be in Nagaoka for Sunday 4th and Monday 5th and in Muikamachi for Saturday 3rd of the first week of February. I still wait for the chance to see Haruka. I am ready to change my schedule in order to meet Mutsumi's needs to let her feeling safe in meeting me.

3- I include Mutsumi in this letter given the fact I don't know to who refer for my inquiries right now.

4- I have almost written the letter for the Court, where I will explain my point of view and the reasons why, before to divorce, we have still to deepen different crucial points. Soon I will send it to you and to the Court.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment