November, 26th 2017
Dear Bengoshi Tamura,
I know that every mail to you it is a cost for Mutsumi but what I can do if she put herself in this big mess? I just can try to be short.
I have received your mail. It is late and without the basic information I was waiting for.
In my idea it was to read the chance to see Haruka in November and understand the type of relationship you would allow to me having with her in the future. So I would have avoided to be at the trial, Mutsumi would have had the Government money and Haruka would have received regularly my monthly help. In few words a win-win situation for everyone. It needed to have a strong, clear and believable proposal.
Instead, you have lingered always in the same scheme. Now the situation reached a point of no return.
I write all this because the letter to the Court will be really, really hard for you to accept. This will put Mutsumi in a difficult position: legally and economically. And it will delay the moment the divorce will take place.
In fact I will also try to work with the Italian law and the jurisdiction. I have so many ways to act that I have just the embarrassment of choice. And after reached the divorce, there will be a hard process for the translation in Italy too.
I am quite worried though, since Mutsumi doesn't seem understand that she is going deeper and deeper in a situation she cannot escape. And it will put also Haruka in a bad position.
I have told her I don't want to win her but at the same time I have to do my role as a father. And I have to do my part as a husband too. She is dangerous also for herself. I cannot abandon anybody.
I really hope you can support her in this process and give her the right advices.
Yours Sincerely.
Andrea Meneghetti
No comments:
Post a Comment