Pagine

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Dreams + cousin + Haruka’s present

July, 22nd 2018


Dear Mutsumi,

I keep dreaming Haruka when I sleep. It is not easy living in this way.

Yesterday my Cousin from Sanremo came to see me. I reconnected with him when we married. So the main topics were about our condition and about the divorce. He cannot understand why I am not upset with you and I still say how important was for me meeting you in my life. But that is true.

I still wait for a sign from you about Haruka’s present for her Birthday. Please, let me know what she may desire.

I have realized, not long time ago, your strategy: you wanted to cut any relationship so you can show to the Court that I disappeared and you can have your divorce easily. I don’t consider it fair at all, because I really wanted to try to do my part and I really cannot forget you and our daughter.

I hope that you may reconsider your attitude toward me soon, especially after the divorce, because I cannot live in this way for too long. And now the most part of the Trial has set, so you may reconsider the fact I may send presents and gifts to Haruka.

Bye.

Andrea





No comments:

Post a Comment