Ciao Cara Mutsumi,
I've heard about flooding in Japan, I hope you all are well.
Next month there is Haruka's birthday, I take the chance to ask you the autorization to send a present.
I know that it isn't the moment to send anything, but I cannot forget about her important moment. I have a little amount of money in Yen, I may give to her and I would like to send it through a letter for Haruka. Or if you reckon I can buy here something she likes and send with a package. Else I may buy something on Amazon Japan and let it arrives to your home (so there aren't border fees to pay). You may simply paste the internet adress of the product she likes on a e-mail and I will buy it (no need of more explanations).
If I will not receive any answer, I will send a letter with the money at the end of the month.
Ciao!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment