Pagine

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

More information in order to find a compromise

October, 10th 2017

Dear Bengoshi Tamura,

I couldn't understand most of the e-mail I have exchanged with Mutsumi about the trial (this was caused mostly because there is a different method compared to Italy).

I have asked politely to deepen the points.
She said to ask to you.

My biggest fear is that after the trial you will never let me see Haruka. Haruka and her future is my only worry. I feel that I have accepted the separation from Mutsumi.

I know that if I will be at the trial there will be only a waste of money and time for everybody. It is expensive and the Court will not even consider my position.
At the same time if I don't show I will demonstrate a carelessness. Instead I am really considering everything, and trying to find out a solution that may work for everybody.

At this point I don't have any intention to beg some consideration from you and Mutsumi. I have passed two years and a half really difficult. I have already ruined my health.

So, if you have the intention to explain me well all the procedure and how you consider will be my relationship with Haruka after the trial, I will be ready to listen.

Instead, if we have to continue in this way, I have already prepared the answer for the Court where I will mention about the fact of the death of my mother without any information from Mutsumi about Haruka birth, I will mention the fact I was working in the business of her mother for free without any kind of work-permit and work-insurance, I will mention about the attempts to blackmail me, I will mention the money I have already given to Mutsumi and the money she has refused to receive and clearly I will mention the mental disease of Mutsumi and how hard it has been for me to cope with it since nobody told me about it before the marriage.
It is also important to let you know that I will tell, in this answer, that I don't recognize the Court and the trial as valid. And at the same time, I will never sign anything, I will never translate the divorce in Italy. I want a Court that will consider my rights. (It will be an interesting international case to see if the divorce can be promoted unilaterally to the Italian Embassy from a Japanese citizen).

I also think that it is the right moment to ask a meeting with Haruka before the trial, since I don't believe that you will maintain your word. So, given the fact this might be the last time I will see Haruka in my life, I want to see her before the trial.

I wait your point of view, if you are so kind to send it. (if not, I will proceed with the answer to the Court).

Yours Sincerely.

Andrea Meneghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment