May, 14th 2017
Tokyo’s effect is fading away
Dear Mutsumi,
I know that I should not write this letter but I am under strong stress.
After our meeting in Tokyo I felt quite better. I was calmed down by the fact I have seen Haruka and your attitude toward me imposed me to understand that everything is finished between us.
But yesterday, after two entire weeks of work, Saturday and Sunday included, (due also because the new part-time job for the food plant forced me to work more) and after a day spent in cleaning the home and ironing clothes, I went to a party. I went because I didn’t want to remain at home alone.
I tried to enjoy myself. I actually relaxed. I have eaten well, I have danced. But I wasn’t happy. No one interesting to meet. The only thing I desired was you.
Months and months of efforts to forget you, cancelled in an instant.
My friends try to cheer me up, but it doesn’t work!
I know that you have done the right thing choosing to separate. And it is better also for me! You saved me twice. After this letter I will restart to do efforts to forget you.
I apologize for this letter and for my incapability to avoid to disturb you.
I hope that you may consider sending photos the next month even though I made this letter.
I take the chance to wish you Happy Mother’s day!
Bye.
Andrea
P.S. Love for a wife exists. Here down there is an example (see it in a positive way). I apologise to not be strong enough to bear the sufferance of a life far from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment