March, 19th 2018
Dear Mutsumi,
First of all today is Father's Day in Italy. I cannot avoid to remember that the first time I saw Haruka was the 19th of March two years ago. And the 19th of March last year we were at the Zoo in Tokyo. Two important experiences for me, really moving, because I couldn't live with the idea of never having seen my daughter.
Now the situation is going better and better for me. I can control myself better after all the sufference I beared. I cannot give up because I cannot abandon a daughter, but I really hope that we can find soon a solution.
Today my thoughts are for Haruka, but also for you because it is because of you that my life is going better. You showed me the way. I still have some moments of difficulty, and I will always have, but I can manage better the situation day by day.
I don't blame you, because I know that I am not the person you were looking for, but I want to say again that I really loved you and I have tried to respect you.
Few days ago I resolved a quite hard problem in the little factory I work in. I thought that if you hadn't insisted that I returned on the field of Food Science I couldn't achieve this goal. And today I will propose another change to improve the quality.
Nobody can say if this will last or if I will be able to earn a good and stable income, but the evening even though I am tired, I am not exhausted and depressed like when I was teaching. And the income is little bit more higher of a normal worker in Italy and I am satisfied.
So I want to tell you Thank You! Thank you for everything you made for me. Now I have a future.
Give a kiss to Haruka for me.
Bye.
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment