Pagine

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Re: Advices and photos

March, 31st 2018

Dear Mutsumi,

I really thank you for the photo!

Few days ago I have sent a letter to the Court, to you and to your lawyer. I don’t know if you have received yet.

I have written it more than one month ago. The translation has taken its time. So don’t consider it as an aggressive action when you have it. It is only the same policy I have chosen in order to manage the situation.

I have considered really favourably your choice to send the photo. I really didn’t expect to receive it. I am really surprised.
If it is possible I will give you back in some way your kindness.

I stop around here because I know I have asked too much and I am bothering.

Bye.

Andrea


P.S. In some way the photo has hurt me because seeing all those drawings on the windows lets me know the distance I have with my daughter. I will never know my daughter.
However the most important thing is that she is alive... And that is enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment