Pagine

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

tu sei bellissima e io ero innamoratissimo

June, 3rd 2018

Dear Mutsumi,

I have succeeded in putting apart the monthly money for Haruka. I am happy since I am not earning much in this period since I am doing the internship for the degree in Eating Disorders at the university.

Sometimes (quite often though) I dream that I have a daughter, that she is in danger or that we cannot meet at the railway station because we don’t know the face of each other, it is exhausting...

Now I have the fear that Haruka don’t want to know me during her life, because if it happens, I will not have a reason to go ahead...

It is not possible to live in this way.

I would like to see her. I would like to know her.

Please Mutsumi, Please, send at least a photo of her so I know she is alive...

If I have no information from you, I think that sooner or later I will buy a flight ticket or I will contact the Italian Embassy in order to check your health and that of Haruka. But I don’t want to do it because the travel is expensive and it is almost 6 months of the money I can put apart for Haruka. I have to save money for Haruka’s life!

Another important thing: I have to decide what home to buy. If it is your intention to bring Haruka in Italy sometimes, I could buy the one I am living in, where there are two bathrooms and a matrimonial room (double room) where you and Haruka can have your space (the apartment isn’t at the seaside as you liked though). If you think you’ll never bring Haruka in Italy I will buy a smaller apartment (but I don’t know where since I don’t have any reason to stay in a place or in another – my only reason were you!).

Bye for now.

Andrea

P.S.: Here the link of a group of Japanese-Italian children, couples and families that meet in Tokyo sometimes:

No comments:

Post a Comment