Pagine

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Please, come inside...

February, 13th 2018


Dear Mutsumi,

I still have the image of you, outside in the cold at the Court in Nagaoka. I know that you prefered to stay inside but you spotted me and you decided to wait the taxi in the cold.

"Please, Mutsumi, come inside" this should have been the sentence I had to tell you that day. I was suffering seeing you out there. But I was petrified.

We cannot interact anymore. It is sad.

However, I am still here. I am always ready to compromise. I haven't anything against you but I cannot give up. I hope that you have understood that I will go "all the way". It is not a childish game. And we are not doing a good service to our daughter. All the money we are wasting should be for her life.

You will have your divorce, but I ask a fair way. I have promised to my mother to give you the divorce, just few days before she passed away.

I wait for a sign from you.

So, Please Mutsumi, come inside, don't keep staying outside in the cold of our lives, it is meaningless. I cannot disappear, but I assure you that you will not have to see me anymore if you don't like; it is really heavy for me but I owe you, for everything you made for me. Just don't ask me to forget Haruka: it is something that I really cannot bear.

Bye.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment