May, 1st 2018
Unico Amore, (Unique Love)
Unico Amore che è stato possibile Possibile, (Only Love that has been possible)
It has been one month since I have received the last photo of Haruka. I hoped to receive one also today. I know that the last time you sent the photo was just because you are kind.
I feel that I am giving up... I really hope to have the strength to put always apart the money for Haruka. She deserve it because it isn’t her fault if we are so different. It isn’t her fault if the father is a dreamer...
Today here in Italy is Holiday... so these are the days when I feel down due to our condition and I feel the emptiness of the home...
It would be easy go out and having fun. But I have to resist and save money for her (it is not enough anyway, I should have more).
However, even though I don’t have new photos of her, writing to you helps me to find the will to go ahead. I hope you understand even though I bother you in this way.
Bye.
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment