Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

6 years ago...

28/9/2020

Dear Mutsumi,

Facebook reminds me the little party we held in my town (Tarcento) exactly 6 years ago!

You were incredibly beautiful! I am astonished also now that I have the chance to see those photos. (I understand the envy my friends had when they asked me "How is it possible you have a so beautiful wife? Where did you find her?")

I thank you for all the joys you have given me and I apologize again for all the sorrows I have given you, also that day (you mentioned me something once...).

You have given me a big present for my life.

I hope that you can find a solution to let me have a relationship with Haruka (the biggest present of my life), without bothering you. (I am still suffering for her).

Bye!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment