Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Haruka's letter...

30/7/2021

Dear Mutsumi,



I have received the letter from Haruka! Thank you very very much!



Even though you have written that the sender is Haruka, I know how much time and work is made by you: I appreciate it!



I have been so emotional when I have received the card and the photos that I had  goosebumps un my skin and tears in my eyes… I run fast inside my apartment since I didn’t want anybody could see me.



My joy has been great, I don’t think I deserve all this, I should do more…



However, I have made a video… nothing special, with a lot of mistakes, low level English…. There is a song, I have written it some year ago, never finished… If you think this video isn’t appropriate for Haruka, there isn’t any problem.






I think that I will make another video for the 16th of August. I apologize in advance because I am writing too much. (I have waited as much as I could before to write you again after so many letter in this month!)



Bye!



Andrea



P.S. How are you doing? Some days ago I have dreamed you. In the dream you were in pain and I couldn’t help you… It has been really destabilizing. I felt bad all day. It is just a trick of my mind. I shouldn’t have mentioned it. But asking you “how are you doing?” it isn’t only politeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment