Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

new scheme

13/11/2020

Dear Mutsumi,



I apologize for the previous emails that might have offended you.



I want to change the scheme.



Given the fact:

- It is my duty to send money for Haruka.

- I will never be able to send regularly money. My earnings are irregularly fluctuating.

- I cannot earn and send the right, proper and decorous amount of money for the life in Japan. (In Italy we earn less and I will never be able to have a career like your brother-in-law Ai or my sister Laura).

- I am alone. I have nobody to ask an euro if I am in need.

- I need to have always a fixed amount of money on my bank account as “pillow” or “pool” in order to avoid bankruptcy. (I need around 1250 Euros per month in order to pay my bill, groceries, mortgage, public pension plan, assurances, private pension plan. I need to have on my bank account at least the money for 6 months without work).



So it needs to change the paradigm.



This is my proposal:

- When I have some money, I will send.

- I don't ask more of that is written on the settlement.

- If you will give something more, I will be pleased.



I have almost reached the amount of money needed to stay “safe”. (I have exhausted my previous “pool” to stay on feet in the previous lockdown. It seems that for this lockdown I have my back safe!).

So if you send the number of bank account, I will send 500€. I know it is nothing. But  see it as a start.



In January I will send other 500€. (I had another big proposal for online-distance learning for November and December on food sector. I will receive the money in January and February so I will have money to send).



I don’t know for how long this magic moment will last for me. So when it will finish, I have to suspend to send money.



I evaluate that I may send around 2500€ per year. I know it is nothing. So I don’t ask anything more of what is written on the Divorce Settlement. But if the money will finish, I would be pleased if you keep accomplish the divorce settlement.

If there are problems, you can always ask me for emergencies money. If I don’t have it ready, I will ask money from my private pension plan and in some week I will send it to you. So I will help in case of emergencies, if needed.



Just remember that I make heavy sacrifices to save money. I keep the heater closed as much as I can. I go around walking to save fuel (when possible). I go buy groceries walking. I buy discounted food. I go to eat outside home just when I am outside for work and only the times I cannot avoid to do it (If not I cook at home and I eat my “bento”). I try to save money everywhere. I just keep my dignity and cleanliness.



I ask this though. If you may help me finding cheap solutions if I have the money to pay the ticket flight to meet Haruka. Because basically I am sending you the money for my trips in Japan to see her.

However I would like to meet again also with Ayame. It hasn’t been a burden the day at Asobono when we met. I always try to find money for make children happy.

But for all these things there is plenty of time to speak if we reach this agreement.


At the Asobono you allowed me to have fun with Haruka. Or better, you created the conditions I could play with her emotionally! It wasn't written on the divorce settlement. It has been the best present of my life.
And I cannot forget how rhythmically Haruka hugged me at the city zoo. Without your help these emotions couldn’t have been reached.

You have a big heart. I hope that when you can, you will give more of what written on the divorce settlement.

Sometimes, it seems to me that you are giving the less you can. At the same time you have given to me one of the best days of my life. Other times you give more of what I may expect. So I will accept everything you can pass.



Bye for now.



Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment