Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Re: Beyoncé

26/4/2021 

Oh! Really?
(I know that song but I didn't know the original title!)

For sure, if "it is her way, (We) let her go!". I mean if Haruka wants it, hopefully she can reach the goal.

I hadn't an idea about Haruka's future, thinking she is still young... but instead time passes!!!!
However, when I watch NHK World News sometimes I have wondered if Haruka could become an anchor since she knows English.

In my opinion you as well could have became someone in show business. And as news anchor you would have been great. For your beauty, your voice, your kindness, your appearance. I remember you singing in kimono at the marriage... Something incredible beautiful!

At the same show business can be really dangerous. She will need your careful eye to avoid that her is exploited. I know you will be there!

Thank you for the photos! Thank you for a moment of joy!

Bye!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment