Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Everything ok?

31/1/2021

Dear Mutsumi,


how are you?

Sorry if I disturb you…. But I count the days to receive Haruka’s Photos… I haven’t anything else in life. I always think and speak about her. I also think about your health condition that worries me a lot. Especially with this lingering Codvid-19 pandemic.



Some time ago you asked for how long you will have to receive my (disturbing) mails. I answer now. I send mails till you will be able to accomplish the divorce settlement.

But I want to change the paradigm. I don’t want to fight and repeat always the same things. So, I will keep writing my healthy and grateful affection toward you till you will allow me to have a sane relationship with Haruka.

This because I owe you a lot and because Haruka is the result of these feelings.



And I am sure you are also for the 2021 the most beautiful woman of the world! As well as you have been in the last years, after all…

And even though I don’t have the chance to admire you, I will be satisfied with the remembrance of your beauty. A fortune that not everybody has in life.



Bye.



Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment