19/3/2020
Dear Mutsumi,
Today is father's day.
I continuously think about Haruka. I dream her in nights.
I continuously think about Haruka. I dream her in nights.
Now there is this Corona Virus. Even though hopefully everything will go well, it is really likely that for long time the chance I have to be in Japan is low. I don't believe that for November I can be in Japan because the Governments will close the borders. Actually there are already the borders closed!
In this perspective, I want to see Haruka through Internet or any other possible way.
You have said that you need time. So, please, you have to explain clearly the reasons why you cannot fulfilling the judgment settlement points. I am not forcing you to give answers or set the internet meeting, but I deserve some clarification.
I am worried also for you and your health even though it is better I don’t say anything about my feeling for you.
Now it is starting a new severe economical crisis. Let’s see how we can manage and cope with it.
Bye!
Andrea
P.S. Given the severe health situation in Italy if I die I have already given dispositions for let Haruka receives my money. If for some reason you are in shortage of money for Haruka, just let me know, I have a little amount of money for the emergencies I can send to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment