Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

guitar

10/7/2021

Dear Mutsumi,


thank you for letting me know Haruka's wish!

I have appreciated the letter and the efforts... I hope she hadn't get too tired for it...At her age I couldn't write at all!

I have checked possible solutions. If you have some time, please check them. My first choice is the first one I have pasted on this email. But I am not sure it is something she may like, if the size is right, if the quality is valid (so many bad reviews) and so on.

If you find something more suited, also browsing on more of the items proposed by this site (or other sites), it is ok for me. I have put just possible solutions, but if you find something better, for me it is the best!

Thank you very much!

Take care!

Bye!

Andrea


For this one it is possible to choose the colour:



This one seems higher quality:



Here a set for beginners (too much lower price for so many things?):



Examples of Toys:




P.S.: it isn't a matter of price but only the chance she may be happy. It is possible that given her age, now we buy a "toy" and as soon as you reckon the time is right, we can buy a more professional guitar. It is possible to buy at the same time a "real" guitar (with the size suited for her) and a "toy" guitar. Just let me know.

If you find something on other sites where I don't know how to pay or are written only in Japanese, I can send money through a letter or through a debit card if you don't want direct money on your bank account.

I would prefer to buy a real guitar because plastic is only expensive and ready to be broken and thrown in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment