Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

another mail never sent… a song for Haruka.

1/6/2020

Dear Mutsumi,

How are you going?

I don’t understand how should I behave. I really would like to find a solution, or disappear, but I cannot forget Haruka. Especially in these days when in Italy are quite difficult. I hope that you in Japan will not experience something similar.

In the last days I have found the photos of our marriage. I repeat myself, you were the most beautiful woman in the world. So sad of me not being enough.

But I would like sincerely help. But you don’t even consider the little I can send for the moment.

I would like to send a message to Haruka. Our daughter.

So I have found this song.


These are the lyrics:

<<Good morning my child
Stay with me a while
You not got any place to be
Won't you sit a spell with me

You've got diamonds for eyes
It's time for you to rise
And evaporate
In the sun
Sometimes it can weigh
A ton

Keep all your crows away
Hold skinny wolves at bay
In silver piles of smiles
May all your days be gold my child

A necklace of leaves
Spirits in the trees
And drown all the clocks 'til there's none
Little ambient in the sun

Keep all your crows away
Hold skinny wolves at bay
In silver piles of smiles
May all your days be gold my child

Ha-ah, ha-ah, ha-ah, hah-ahh

Good morning my child
Stay with me a while
And evaporate in the sun
Sometimes it can weigh a ton

Keep all your crows away
Hold skinny wolves at bay
In silver piles of smiles
May all your days be gold my child
May all your days be gold my child
May all your days be gold my child
May all your days be gold my child>>



Bye!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment