Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Re: Re: I cannot wait anymore

 

3/4/2020

Dear Mutsumi,


Send as soon as possible a number of bank account!
I am ready to send money!

P.S.
I have translated with google. I don't know if I have understood everything. However, it isn't important.
I know that you are a great person. I know you have done great sacrifices.
I have many times asked the number of the bank account. I was ready to propose to send to you some money. I have written it in the mail of the 19th of March.
I thought I was offending you telling you directly I wanted to pass you money for Haruka.
I am sincere, this month I can pass you only around 1000€. The next month hopefully 400€. Italy is really all closed. I haven't worked in the last 4 weeks.
Next times I let you know how much I can pass to you for Haruka. I want to make efforts. Everything I have is for Haruka!

No comments:

Post a Comment