Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Re: photos


28/2/2021

Dear Mutsumi,


Thank you very much for the photos and the drawing: these really cheers me up! I have another period of my disease and the symptoms really hit me. I had to quit one job. I have maintained the most qualified one though (In these moments I would like to ask you your opinion in order to make the right choices. However I have chosen trying to maintain the job more related to food sector as you many years ago suggested. But the sector due to pandemic is suffering. Hopefully everything will go well. Actually it is going well! I have all the money I need).
I am sure that these photos will help me to recover faster.

I hope you don’t get upset, but I have to ask these question:
- Is it possible to see Haruka through the on-line connection?
- And what about if I come to see Haruka as soon as the borders reopen?

(It is my duty to try to have a relationship with Haruka, don’t be upset if I ask all this, every times.)

I would like to propose that if you need something to buy for Haruka, you can send the link of the purchase here on the email and I will pay…

Thank you very much again!

Bye

Andrea

P.S. You were not late last month. Thank you for remembering in sending these photos. I apologize for bothering.

No comments:

Post a Comment