16/4/2020
Dear Mutsumi,
I don’t want to enter in your house. I have understood that I have failed with you.
But I don’t want to fail also as a father. I will never give up.
You are always a reference for me. When I am slowed down by my health problems, I think at your efforts, at your condition. I try to get inspiration by your example to force myself to go ahead.
I really want to help for Haruka. But my fear is bankruptcy.
I have bought a house, I couldn’t stay in this condition for long time… I have a mortgage to pay so I cannot sent a fair amount of money every month. But I am ready to give a little amount and sometimes a lump sum.
I don’t have anybody to ask 5€ if I need to buy food. I can count only on myself. I have to be careful.
However, I have insisted so many times if I could help with Haruka growth.
Life is short. I cannot go ahead in this way. I really hoped that after the divorce my life could be better.
Instead for many reasons this period is hard. The lockdown, no work, Easter alone, everyday alone, obliged to stay inside (not even for a walk), with Haruka always in my mind and the fact I would like to send money. The information coming from Japan. I am worried for Haruka but also for you! Two nights ago my bowels were almost exploding (Anxiety? Any other health problem?).
So I insist. Try to consider my proposal.
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment