3/9/2020
Dear Mutsumi, My Dearest Mutsumi,
I am full of joy after receiving the photos of Haruka and knowing the great chance you give me sending every month these photos.
I am sorry but I have to say that unfortunately for me it isn't enough. I have to say it again!
I know that most of the Left Behind Parents don’t have this chance you are giving me. You are giving me a life present every month, but I have to insist that I need you fulfill the Divorce Settlement you have subscribed.
About the points of the Divorce Settlement you are not accomplishing:
Point n. 3: the visiting is on a minimum of 5 DAYS.
So for 2019 I still have some day left. Because 5 days isn’t 5 times! You let me see Haruka on one week-end in November and on one week-end in December. I have checked, also in Japan the word “day” means the all 24 hours. And there isn’t written anywhere that I have to meet Haruka with you, in presence. So for 2019 I still have many hours left. The first day we met I have seen Haruka for 6 hours, the day after for 12 hours, on the following Monday for almost 5 hours. The Saturday for 16 hours and the last Sunday for not more than 2 hours. (24Hx5days=120H. 120-41=79 Hours) So I have still 79 hours left for the 2019. Moreover: it was just my goodwill to accept to see Haruka on the week-end in order to let you work. And another thing: nowhere it is written that I cannot see Haruka In MinamiUonuma.
Point n. 4: I want to have at least one Internet connection per month. We could recover some hour of the lack in physical visiting with some Skype connection. This chance can be inferred by the Divorce Settlement.
And about the presents, you have discharged me about giving a present to Haruka on Girl’s Day. It is unfair.
Point n. 5: I have heard with my ears Haruka telling you “I want Daddy at home”, “I want to know my Cousins”. And I have heard you scolding her for her requests. I haven’t said nothing because I am always too much a good person. And I know that I cannot be around your house and I am not asking it. But I ask to you, “Where is the good mental condition for our daughter?” “Is normal for mental health to be separated by a father and his previous family?”. And “Is it all right scolding a daughter for a natural and normal request?”.
It will be hard for me to be in Japan this year. Few money and the Japanese Government has closed the borders.
Luckily I have just find a job. I have passed very hard times. The risk to have a winter without income was likely. So if Japan will open the borders, I need to put the 5 days together. The other option is that I can be in Japan twice, on two different week-ends. In November and in March, for example.
In fact, now that I have this job I cannot stay away for too much time. I have just started and I don’t want to create too many problems at the company.
So, I await your deductions and proposals to maintain the situation in a smooth way.
Bye.
Andrea
P.S. It is incredible how much Haruka resembles to her cousin Margherita!
No comments:
Post a Comment