Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Photos and answers

 3/10/2020

Dear Mutsumi,



Thank you for the photos! I have shown them to my friends and they say that Haruka is a beautiful and healthy girl!



Almost one year has passed. I need answers.

  1. Are you ready for Skype connections?
  2. Have you considered a solution for the fact the borders are closed?
  3. Have you considered the chance I come to see Haruka twice a year in two separated weekends?
  4. Have you considered a solution for let me recover all the hours I still have for 2019?
  5. Have you considered a solution for let me recover the part of the divorce agreement you haven’t complied?


I don’t know anymore how to explain to you that I don’t want to bother and disturb you.



And I don’t want to dedicate and immolate my life to have what I deserve. I don’t want nothing more of what is written on the document. I want to live my life in peace knowing about our daughter and letting know to her I am alive and I never abandoned her. I have so many things to do that I don’t want to ruin my life and the lives of others.



But I am ready to go against Japan Government, if necessary. I really cannot wait anymore!

I will not inform you on what I am working on and the groups I am supporting. I have written too many letters till now.



Everything can be smooth and hassle free, we just need a lot of fantasy! Don’t force to me to use mine to resolve these issues. You know that I have too much of it!

You know that I will never take advantage of you. But you have seen how things have gone when you underestimated my needs and you have taken advantage of my good faith.



Till now I haven’t done anything because everything I can do may damage Haruka’s life and future. I suggest to remain in the shadow then. We have to find solutions between us. Our solutions will remain a secret.  Nobody will know if you don’t want.

For example you can make a Skype connection when you are in a park. Or when you are at the supermarket. You may let me be in Muikamachi and let me meet with Haruka at the library. You may let me be in Echigo-Yuzawa and let me see her when I will be in Japan if you don’t have time to move to Tokyo. Or we may start our meeting in Echigo-Yuzawa so I can travel with Haruka toward Tokyo and have more hours to stay with her. And so on.

If you want I can propose other ideas. However say something. I need it!



Either soon you will send answers or I will start to do something. (I don’t want that it sounds like a threat because it really isn’t. It is just that I have to do something to create a relationship with Haruka and finish this abuse that Japanese Government decided is good for Japan children. But I don’t think is good for our daughter).



At the end of this mail I apologize if you feel too much pressure on you for my words. You know that I don’t want anything from you. You have been the most important person of my life; more important than my mother and my father. I don’t want to ruin your days. After so many years I can say that for you I feel only gratitude. But you have to be modern and international.



Thank you for your attention.



Bye.



Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment