18/3/2021
Dear Mutsumi,
What do you think if I buy an Easter egg for Haruka?
I have found these options:
Before to buy something, I wanted to ask your opinion. First of all because there is so much chocolate. Secondly because I should have asked also in February when I have bought the drawing set (Last month I have sent the present, but only after I realized that it might have been inappropriate. Luckily you accepted it).
So, I prefer the first one, because with only 1000 Yen more, it is possible to have a lot more…
I understand it is too much chocolate, but it doesn’t mean that Haruka has to eat all in once. She might open the present little by little during a longer period. Or, if she want to see all the surprises at once, I have a sweet remembrance of my childhood I want to share: since we usually received a lot of eggs as siblings, my mother used to set a “chocolate bank”; she put all the chocolate in one place and little by little she gave us the chocolate when she reckon it was all right, in order to avoid we eat too much. (We discovered that she used to eat some of our chocolate as well, so we have lost faith in banks - It’s a joke!).
So, if you can, let me know if the present is appropriate for you and which one is better.
Sorry for disturbing.
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment