Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Re: photos

 

1/12/2020

Dear Mutsumi,


Thank you for the photos. I was worried that you may have some health problem. You know how much I care about you and Haruka.

First of all, Christmas is close, what may I give to Haruka as present?
I wait for your suggestion if you have. However I have found these items. Let me know:





Apart this, I can see that you are in anger with me. I have written so many things that I cannot know what part may have hurt you.

I would like to deep some topic but I am quite busy.

However, If you have been offended by my offer of money, too much low, I ask just to give me some trust. In the future, if I can send more I will send more. I am investing a lot and I cannot promise nothing more at the moment.

For other things, I hope I will write in the week-end if I will have time.

Thank you again!

Bye for now.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment