Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

a video response...

1/3/2021

Dear Mutsumi,

thank you for the video you sent and for let me show it to my siblings.

Before I was working and I couldn't be longer.

I have made a really little present to Haruka. It isn't not even so expensive. 

I thought she likes to draw and she needed new stuff.

You have done a big present to me.


I know that March the 3rd it is "girl's day" but more important it is your Birthday. So first of all I send my wishes now so i will not bother you again on Wednesday. 

The second present for Haruka will arrive the 4th. It is simple but made with heart remembering also that you like chocolate. 


I put here a link to a youtube video that I made as video response to the one of Haruka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=480vNvAqplk

I have that youtube account so I prefered use it to send less heavy mails. Listen it. If you think it is proper for Haruka and it hasn't things that hit you, please let her listen it. At the moment I don't know if I can put videos on youtube with a private mode so only you can see it. However, if there is some problem, I can cancel it at any time, so nobody will know the existence of this video.

Bye for now and thank you again!


Andrea


P.S. I think you are really smart! You may have found a way in order I will not insist too much with (live) on-line connections.


No comments:

Post a Comment