Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Re: Re: Re: Easter egg?


21/3/2021

Dear Mutsumi,


I have many things to say but I want to be short.

So for the moment I only repeat that when you need money for Haruka, just let me know. I don't want nothing in change. However I will always try to have a relationship with Haruka.

I want to try with my business for at least other 2 years, so at the moment I don't have real money for helping maintaining Haruka. The basics cost are requiring and I am not having an economic return yet.

But if it needs real money for Haruka, I am ready to sell everything, right now.

At the moment I can send just 50/100€ per month. The pocket money for Haruka. I could send to you the debit card we have already used in the past and you can take the few money from an ATM. So you don't have to send me the number of a bank account.

We have time to speak about this again if you want.

I deeply apologize for the fact I continue to disturb your life.

Bye.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment