Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

guitar + maritozzo


11/7/2021

Dear Mutsumi,


I have bought already the guitar. I understand that it is too much early but given the fact there were only few pieces remained I have bought it. It will arrive soon. I apologize for all the inconveniences you may have about it and the early sending.

I want to deeply thank you for giving me the chance to send the present for Haruka and I am grateful to you for your avalaibility and for the time you have spent!

I have seen that in this period Japanese people eat a lot of Maritozzi (plural form of Maritozzo). For us in Italy this is funny.

Ok, I stop around here. I have written to much in these days. So I have to disappear and avoid to bother you anymore. You have been really kind.

Take care! Bye!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment