3/4/2021
Dear Mutsumi,
I really thank you for the photos!
I was waiting but I didn’t want to ask for them since last month I have bothered enough. (You already know that I think all days about Haruka and the chance to receive the monthly photos).
If she has the determination of your mother to climb the mountains, surely she has done it! I remember when I went with your mother picking up spring herbs, she was positively impressive. She was climbing like a young, jumping from one site to another. I had problem to pick up as much herbs as her. (By the way I have always appreciated the strength of your mother. It isn't true that I have something against her. I have a different idea on life and we collided. I don't regret my positions but at the same time I have understood her personality and I respect it. I have learnt a lot.)
About the difficult situation, I think I am going quite well respect to the general situation. I hope that in Italy we are going toward the end of this pandemic situation soon. It seems that we have another month to endure and with vaccinations campaign we might return to life. For the moment I don’t have money problem. Sure, if I had to maintain Haruka I had to make choices.
As I have already said, I cannot ensure regular sending of money, but if you need some help sometime, I am ready to help. I have money apart or I can ask for money from my pension plan. And If I suspend my business (that it is not giving revenues at the moment, only costs) I can have for sure 300€ per month that I can send for Haruka.
I am more worried for my health, I would like to work more, but I think I have reached the limit. It is important to hold on after all! (You taught it to me!)
I would like to ask about you, if you have climbed as well, how do you feel and so on. I know that it isn’t appropriate. So I stop around here.
Take Care of Yourself!
Bye
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment