Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Re: In all honesty…

 12/4/2021

Dear Mutsumi,

WOW! Congrats! Not only you are raising a daughter, you are also improving your position!

I am imbarassed having disturbed you. I am really sorry.

You are not late. I really didn't expect an answer. I am glad that in this busy time you found a moment for sending an answer.

So, take your time... I am looking forward communicating with Haruka, but at the same time I am anxious (I don't know if I will be able to create a "contact").
When you will be free, I hope we can have an "easy" connection. Easy  also for you: with low burden and hassle free.

You are a great person!

Bye!

Andrea

P.S. If I could, I would never disturb you again. But at the same time, I will never forget you... (I know I shouldn't say these things)

No comments:

Post a Comment