Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Re: Re: photos

 

1/12/2020

Andrea


How are you?

About Christmas present, Cinderella’s blocks will make her really happy. These days, she’s been playing LEGO all the time(she plays the blocks that you gave her last year too).

But thing that you found is too much expensive(and also too big to put in her space). I hope there is more small set of Cinderella.

I really do understand that I have to set up a meeting. Sorry. I also quite busy and do not have extra energy to do it.
And I am not angry at you about money.
I have enough income to make her live like a normal life. Do not have extra money though.
You should prioritize your life.

Please wait a little longer for discussions about child support and Skype. Little by little, my feelings for you are being organized. I am sorry.


Hope you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment