2/4/2020
Dear
Mutsumi,
I really thank you for the photos. I am so happy to receive them.
But it is time for me to accept that you cannot overcome the hate you have against me and we cannot be friend. I have written 13 days ago and you haven’t answered yet. I don’t need yours answers though. I need that you follow what you have signed on the paper of the divorce!
If there is some problem you have to declare it. I am sick and tired that I have to beg to ask only what is written on the document. If I insist it seems that I am abusive. And sincerely I think that instead I am deeply respecting you.
I have suffered enough. I have renounced to a daughter, but the minimum we bargained is mine!
In this way, you are stealing a right to Haruka. And you condemn her to a sad life.
If the problem is either you have another man or the problem is your mother, speak clearly! If the problem is that you don’t want to have contact with me, find another way to put me in contact with Haruka, but you have to fulfill the divorce settlement.
This situation is killing me, little by little. My body and life are already severely affected by the disease. Haven’t I already suffered enough? Is it possible to see Haruka through some Internet device? Give me what is up to me!
It will take long time before I can be in Japan again. The Covid19 pandemic, the stop of travels and above all, the economical crisis: who knows if I will have money to move. So I ask that you reshape your idea and give me as soon as possible the chance to be in contact with Haruka.
Bye.
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment