14/2/2021
Dear Mutsumi,
I’ve heard about the earthquake…
I hope you all are well.
10 years ago when in March 11th of 2011 I knew about that earthquake, the first thought was for you and we were mere former friend.
Yesterday when I have learnt about the earthquake, I have thought immediately to you and Haruka.
So I ask to myself, how could I forget you? We have a daughter, we have been married, I have loved you completely and sincerely.
You ask that I forget you, but for me it is impossible.
When police in Minamiuonuma arrested me outside your house and questioned me about the feelings I had for you, I answered: for me she is like a sister. And I have underlined that with a sister, there isn’t sex. I wanted to underline that my feelings where pure.
Now I can say that my feelings are comparable to siblinghood. And I suffer the fact you discharge my feelings so bluntly.
From one side it might be good in order to avoid any illusion by me. But from the other side, it is unjust because however I hope the best for you and our daughter. When I learnt about your diseases and surgeries I have cried for days. I humbly think that you can keep the distance from me in other ways, so I would suffer less. I cannot forget you even though so many years are passed!
My father has died almost 20 years ago and I still feel love for him and dream him even though he have done many errors. My mother as well, after more than 5 years.
Can you imagine how many time every day I think about you?
And after an earthquake in Japan, how can be my emotional state not knowing anything about you and our daughter?
Sorry if I have been so long and wordy! I really apologize...
This letter has born just to know if everything was all right.
Bye!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment