Pagine

Friday, August 27, 2021

Re: Re: Re: Easter egg?

 20/3/2021

Dear Mutsumi, 

I am sorry that you have to lose so much time for my mails.

If you reckon that Haruka has enough things, it is all right for me. 

Thank you for having explained though. I was sad after you previous email but I accepted your decision. Now that I know the reason, I feel better.

I am in a good period. Nothing special but I have what I need. The problem is that I would like to help for Haruka but the truth is that for the moment I cannot send real money.

If you allow, instead of sending these silly presents, I would pass to you some money. Few money. And you will decide what Haruka really need. And you don't have to say what you buy with the money.

If you will accept this little money, it doesn't change anything. I will not ask anything about Haruka meetings or something related. Because the amount of money is really ridiculous.

Now I am going to sleep. Tomorrow I will write again after a good sleep.

Sorry for my disturbing. 

Bye.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment