March the 18, 2019
Dear special Friend and “Amore che è stato Bellissimo” Mutsumi,
How are you doing?
Tomorrow in Italy will be Father’s day and it is exactly two years that I don’t see Haruka. It is around two months that I don’t receive a photo of her and any update about her and about you.
I write because I feel that if you don’t help me in creating a fair separation between us, it will be always problems in the future. And I suffer continuously. Also last night I dreamed about you. I am not dreaming about Haruka from a while though. I don’t know if it is a bad or a good sign.
I don’t know anything about the divorce. Do you know anything?
Take care.
Bye.
Andrea
P.S. – 1. I think that I will dream about you all my life… it is like a spell…
P.S. – 2. I have had fear of dying. Alone. So I have informed one of my best friend named “Alberto” that in case I will die, to make all the procedures to send the money and the few properties I have to Haruka and to you. Due to the situation of our divorce and the fact of Haruka, also the relationship with my siblings is broken. They think that I have abandoned Haruka. They don’t understand that it is the way to do things in Japan. So I prefer rely on a good friend. My fear is that everybody forgets I have a daughter in Japan, with rights on what I own. And all I have is for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment