Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Re: Re: thank you for your reply

September the 8th, 2019


Andrea

How is your condition? I hope it’s getting better.

Thank you for explaining about many things. I tried to understand your situations and my situations and Haruka’s situation in this few weeks. I am still confusing and can not understand some things you wrote, but I should do what I feel best for you and me and Haruka. I will write simple not to misunderstand each other.
 
I and Haruka can see you on 11/23 Saturday and 11/24 Sunday before the court hearing. If you agree this, I will search a good place that Haruka can relax and enjoy the time. If it is not good place, Haruka will be tired and serious mode and meeting may become not good.
 
In the settlement document, please send me the things you want to add. I do not know the things can be added in the court document. So I must check with court as soon as possible.
 
This may not important information now for us, but I checked lawyer about your explanation and he strongly said he did not “made collusions with the Court, in my name”. If you need to know his explanation, please tell me.
 
Best regards,

Mutsumi

No comments:

Post a Comment