October the 9th, 2019
Andrea
How are you?
I’m sorry for late.
I do not plan to change the meeting schedule. I think you can buy flight ticket for November 23-December 1. When Haruka is suddenly sick and asks for a change, I will contact you.
Haruka’s English is basic level, but I think she can talk with you in English.
Now I will continue my email to your other messages.
Regarding the season or month of the meeting, I would like you to agree “every November”. It's easy to adjust schedule of Haruka because there are generally not big school events in November. Also November is one of the best season in Japan. It’s comfortable. Deciding the month will help our yearly planning and our periodical meetings.
Regarding the number of meeting days for the future after this time, I understand you would like to spend longer days with Haruka. I will try to adjust our schedule to your needs and schedule. But I'm a little worried about deciding the specific number of days and places at this time. So shall we decide the details of meeting every time? I do not know how Haruka, you and I will be changing from now.
For the same reason, I think deciding the frequency and timing of Italian meeting and Skype meeting will be nonflexible. Shall we write about Italian meeting and Skype meeting as example of how to meet? Let's decide these meetings flexibly while watching a stage of the growth of Haruka.
I think the top priority of meetings is Haruka’s better growth. So, about meetings, may I add that the physical and mental condition of Haruka is the top priority in settlement?
I would like to make the realistic settlement that we can continue to do. If you can agree with my idea of the above, I will ask the lawyer to change the settlement text in Japanese and English.
I know you don't have a good feeling for my lawyer, but without the lawyer help, I can do anything in court process. Let me explain one thing. The former lawyer decided that it would be difficult to negotiate with you and proceeded with the court proceedings without trying the communication with and without explaining what will happen. Also I myself was puzzled because I couldn't get in touch with him for many many times. The result was too heavy for both of us. I can't help it that you want to blame the current situation.
But the current lawyer advised me to directly communicate to you to agree the realistic settlement from the beginning. He said the lawsuit in Niigata was in crazy situation but I must continue it to have legal settlement necessary for both of us. So please allow me to ask his assistance at court process to have our settlement.
You said that you received the court document written in Japanese. I understand you felt it is unreasonable. Regarding this, I would like you to know that not the court but I paid the translation fees for the past documents. Now I did not have such money for the translation. But if we can agree on the settlement, the documents need not to be translated at all. I need your understanding and cooperation on this.
Finally thank you for caring my feeling and condition at meetings. But she is still very small girl and I think I have to be with her always at meetings at least in this November.
We may feel uncomfortable with each other for this time. This is our new challenge, I think it may not be perfect from the start. But I believe the situation will become better and better if we are tolerant of each other for Haruka’s better growth.
Best regards,
Mutsumi
No comments:
Post a Comment