Pagine

Sunday, January 26, 2020

my idea

September the 10th, 2019


Dear Mutsumi,

1. These are the things has to be added on the Judicial Settlement:
- At least twice every month there will be a “Skype” or “Whatsapp” video meeting between Andrea and Haruka.
- The visitations must be held at least twice a year (either in Italy or in Japan). The visitation in Italy must be held in Italy at least once every three years.
- Mutsumi has to accept the presents for Haruka.
- Mutsumi has to accept the photos Andrea will send for Haruka.
- Haruka in her visitation in Italy has the right to see her Italian relatives especially cousins (Denise, Margherita and Gioele) and aunt Laura and uncle Enrico.

(2. I want to know a possible compensation for the fact I haven’t created a relationship with Haruka yet. I want a compensation for all the humiliations I have undergone made by you, by your family and by the Japanese government. I want a compensation for my life ruined.)

3. I ask again how you see my relationship with Haruka after the divorce. Even though I have asked to write the things at “Point 1”, we know that if you don’t want to let me see Haruka, Japan government (Police, Court and so on) will never support and never enforce the visitations. I want to hear from you what you will concede.

4. I agree to meet with Haruka in a place that you choose, so everything will be easier.

Bye for now.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment