March the 19th, 2019
My Dear Beloved Mutsumi,
it is one hour and a half I am crying thinking about your health condition.
I don’t understand why you hate me so much. For me you have been the most important thing happened in my life!
I just wanted a fair agreement. I want you alive and I want you with Haruka. I have told this also at the Court hearing. I don’t have to win anything. Since you don’t love me, I cannot oblige you to do it. So I have already lose everything.
I haven’t’ received anything from the Court and Embassy yet. I didn’t know about the result. I am astonished, I thought I had no chance. But taking part in it was a thing I had to do. I went all the way because it was the right thing to do as a father and as a husband who really loved his wife.
I knew that anything could happen. And now the reality and the problems I could foreseen are being realized. And much more will come up.
Your sister and Ai are great people. Ayame is a person that is always in my mind and she always showed to me sympathy.
I really don’t know what to say.
How many times I have tried to compromise? Also recently, even though I thought I hadn’t any chance in the trial…
I believe in you, but in order to compromise you have to let me create a relationship with Haruka before.
Please Mutsumi, hold on! The idea you were alive and with Haruka for me was enough. I was sad to be alone, but I could go ahead with hope to create a friendship in the future. These news really hit me profoundly. I really would like to hug you. Tight!
Now I have to go to work. I have a little job to do. Hopefully I am restarting to work regularly. However I will try to do my best and not complaining, like you taught me.
Take care!
Bye.
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment