October the 26th, 2019
Andrea
How’s your health condition?
First of all, thank you for contacting the embassy regarding the interpretation. I was contacted by the embassy and would be present at the court. I relieved.
Next is the additional matter to a settlement article.
I can understand that you feel uneasiness for this settlement. Therefore I asked a lawyer to add the minimum meeting days.
But I have the uneasiness for the meeting like you, too. I feel it to be long for me for five days.
And it will be necessary to be absent from work to make a meeting schedule of 5days because I work weekdays.
My employer has understanding very much and it is pleasant and admits that I am absent from work at every event and sudden illness of Haruka, my going to hospital.
I was absent from work the other day that Haruka ran a fever suddenly and took her to the hospital. Fortunately, She recovered on the next day. I am careful not to be absent from work as much as possible in consideration of having to be absent from work by such a sudden illness of me and Haruka.
In the present workplace, I have a post with the responsibility. It has top priority for me that I work hard, and to bring up Haruka with a wage.
I do not think that a meeting of you and Haruka is not important. I really think it is necessary. Please do not misunderstand it.
But I want to make a realistic settlement as I conveyed even a former email.
Therefore, please allow for me to use the word "targeting". I make an effort to touch the target as much as possible.
I attach a new proposed settlement, please check it. In addition, please inform me if there is an opinion.
Take care.
Mutsumi
No comments:
Post a Comment