May the 19th, 2019
Bell’Amore,
my love towards you has changed, that is the reason why I am ready to divorce.
I will love you forever, but I realize that it cannot be what I have felt in the past that was total, unique, unrepeatable.
I apologize for this change.
If I look back I understand the depth of that love. I wasn’t aware how much I was loving you!
And even though you refused me, if I had been honest I should have loved you always with the same magnitude. I didn’t make it!
I love you a lot, I think always about you, but at the same time I have failed! I am so sad. I will never have again the chance to feel in my life, the same sensations I have felt for you. Not even for you… My heart have become hard as leather. Drained by too many tears and sufferances.
It is many days that I restarted in dreaming Haruka. Now she has also a face… usually she hadn’t one in the dreams I had before. I don’t know how to manage this thing.
In the dream I embrace her often and tightly. I kiss her often on the cheeks to recover all the lost time.
This morning Haruka came to wake me up, with a bowl of popcorn. There was noise in the home. The noise of the Sundays we used to have in my family when we were in 5 people, happy and full of life. Now here there is only silence.
I still wait your proposal.
Bye.
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment