August the 4th, 2019
Dear Mutsumi,
In all sincerity I am happy to see that Haruka is well. And the report of the Consulate said that you are all right as well, I’m happy!
When I decided to try to have a baby with you, I could see that you had some problem but I agreed because I deeply hoped it might have been a way to help you to stay better.
So, I succeeded twice with you.
Now, in all sincerity my hope was to see Haruka before to accept the deal. Or better: 1- I would have seen Haruka first, so I could show her that the father hadn’t abandoned her and she may remember in the future there is a father; 2- I would have accepted the deal your lawyer proposed if it was mentioned something more about my chances to see Haruka.
Instead, as usual, you tried to trick me (I don’t know if you or your lawyer). This has brought to a really serious situation: since I will never see Haruka, our relationship is broken forever. Nothing can be recovered now.
Having conduct the negotiation in a so poor way, has really destroyed any trust I may have to you. And now? I am giving up everything. I will be in Tokyo for the Court hearing though.
I have to built a new life here in Italy and I have to save money for me. I really don’t know what I may expect for the future and my will to help to raise Haruka is fading away. Haruka hasn’t any guilt though! But how can I stole money for a family that I have here in order to give to a person that I don’t know. A person that I don’t know if she shares my ethics, a person that doesn’t recognize me in the street. I think sincerely that you have destroyed also a part of the future of Haruka and not only mine.
I can put apart a little amount of money every month, but it is nothing compared on how much Haruka needs in Japan to study and stay well.
I have already spent the sum I had put apart since she born. I made a little investment but it is not working like I expected.
From now on giving money to Haruka will be only a matter between me and Haruka. I cannot give you money directly anymore. Especially those of the past since I have practically never seen my daughter. I had only damages.
I stop around here. I think I have been quite clear.
I really thank you for all the photos you have sent!
Bye.
Andrea
P.S. I have suffered for a daughter for almost 5 years, I think that now I can feel free from any obligations.
No comments:
Post a Comment